Here’s a quick list of fifty DND flaws for fantasy characters in your tabletop RPG campaign. I’m working on a DND flaws generator, so be sure to bookmark the site or find me on social media to learn more. For now, here’s some negative character traits for your campaign.
50 DND Flaws
- Your character is always late. Because of this, you are known as the “eternal procrastinator” among your peers.
- Your character is too trusting. You often believe the lies people tell you, which makes it difficult for you to trust anyone.
- You have a fear of failure. You are constantly trying to prove yourself, but you are afraid to take risks due to fear of failing.
- Your character is impulsive. You act without thinking and often regret your decisions afterwards.
- Your character is easily manipulated. You often fall for people’s manipulations and find it difficult to stand up for yourself.
- You are unable to take a joke. You take everything too seriously and can’t take a joke, which makes it difficult for you to get along with others.
- Your character is obsessed with power. You seek power and control over others and often take advantage of those weaker than you.
- Your character is overly religious. You are devoted to a specific religion and can’t accept any other views or beliefs.
- You are very confrontational. You often find yourself in arguments with people, even when it is unnecessary.
- You are selfish. You are always looking out for your own best interests and often ignore the needs of those around you.
- Your character is materialistic. You crave luxury and material possessions, and are often willing to do anything to get them.
- Your character is too opinionated. You often give your opinion without being asked, which can make it hard for others to get along with you.
- You are extremely gullible. You are too easily deceived and taken advantage of, due to your lack of knowledge.
- You are always suspicious. You don’t trust anyone and have a hard time believing anything anyone tells you.
- You are too sensitive. You take everything personally and are easily hurt by the words and actions of others.
- You are a perfectionist. You strive for perfection in everything you do, even when it is not necessary or beneficial.
- You have a short temper. You often fly off the handle and can’t keep your emotions in check.
- You are very judgmental. You are quick to judge others, sometimes without knowing all of the facts.
- You are too competitive. You often find yourself in competitions, even when it is not necessary.
- You lack empathy. You are unable to put yourself in the shoes of others and can’t understand how they feel.
- You are a coward. You are afraid of taking risks and often run away when things don’t go your way.
- You are easily bored. You get bored quickly and can’t seem to find anything to keep you interested.
- You are a control freak. You need to be in control of everything and often take it too far.
- You are a glutton. You love food and often eat too much, which can be detrimental to your health.
- You are too nosy. You are always in other people’s business, which can be annoying for those around you.
- You are too gullible. You are always willing to believe the lies people tell you, even when it’s obvious they’re not true.
- You have a lack of ambition. You don’t have any real goals or ambition and never seem to get anything done.
- Your character is lazy. You are always looking for the easy way out and avoid work whenever possible.
- You are stubborn. You refuse to change your mind, even when presented with new evidence.
- You are a know-it-all. You think you know everything and are constantly telling people what to do, even when it’s not your business.
- You are too trusting. You easily fall for people’s ploys and often get taken advantage of.
- You are a grump. You are always in a bad mood and it’s hard for people to get along with you.
- You are too naive. You don’t know how the world works and often get taken advantage of.
- You are a pessimist. You think the worst and don’t look on the bright side of any situation.
- You are a show-off. You often try to impress others and make yourself look better than you really are.
- You have a fear of responsibility. You are afraid to take on new tasks or challenges, and often find excuses to avoid them.
- You are overconfident. You are always convinced that you are right, even when you are wrong.
- You have a lack of focus. You can’t seem to stay on task and often get distracted by anything and everything.
- You are too secretive. You are always keeping secrets, which makes it difficult for people to get to know you.
- You are too dependent. You rely on others too much and are unable to stand on your own two feet.
- You are easily flustered. You can’t handle stress or pressure and often stumble over your words in awkward situations.
- You are too trusting of strangers. You don’t know how to properly vet people and can often put yourself in dangerous situations.
- You are a reckless gambler. You love to take risks, even when it’s not necessary or wise.
- You are a liar. You constantly tell lies, even when it’s not necessary or beneficial.
- You are a procrastinator. You often put off tasks until the last minute, and are always running late.
- You are irritable. You often find yourself in bad moods and it’s hard to get along with you.
- Your character has a short attention span. You are easily distracted and often forget what you are supposed to be doing.
- You are a hoarder. You can’t let go of anything and find it difficult to part with your possessions.
- You are too judgmental. You are always quick to judge others, even when you don’t know the full story.
- You are always late. You never show up on time and it’s frustrating for those around you.
Want some DND Plot Hooks?
If you want even more DND plot hooks and quest ideas, head over to LitRPG Adventures today. We’ve got over 2 dozen advanced RPG generators powered by GPT-3 AI from OpenAI. In addition, members get access to over 25,000 already generated monsters, locations, backstories, spells, and much more! If you want a character backstory generator, this is your site! You can add a party member easily with these RPG tools.
See you next time.
Dungeon Master for Life,